First of all let me clear the point. It’s not my capacity to say anything to anyone, whatever I am writing here is not meant to hurt any one, although they might feel, and if they are feeling like anything other than my intention, then I can just say that their line of thinking is too weak.
It’s long time since I am on Facebook. An invention of modern technology to the society, for the society.
Making new friends, networking, mingling, and the best use is, finding old friend.
Discussions, chatting and just updating about oneself are few activities through which any one can keep himself or herself busy.
But in due course, many time I come across some discussion which targets specific people and community, I am sorry to say, against muslims.
I do not know from where this hatred comes from… either they are biased or just letting their anger on this specific community because of impotency of some other people or party.. namely Indian Government.
Many people shaped my life till date.. leave apart my family… I like to mention 2 people from this community here and the 3rd,Ali, behind the curtain… Mujtaba Khalil(my ex room mate, for 3 and half months only)…. & Md Azharuddin( he is just a simple man.. my senior, but maximum 4 to 5 times face to face contact in 1 year)
Mujtaba Khalil… the first person I met… after leaving my home in aspiration of higher studies( still m doing) at Fiitjee Hostel, Munirka, South Delhi,…. He was senior to me.. . cool.. calm .. composed and a person with strong will.. crossing many hurdles… a person with clear thoughts and mission …too sharp in organic chemistry and physics… required for clearing IIT Jee … we were together for just about 4 months… eating.. studying and discussing so many things.. he always used to tell me that Shashank.. please write something whatever you study.. it will help..( I am very bad on writing) .. but still.. he left a profound effect upon me.. and I wonder .. where is he .. !!!( the same year.. he cleared JEE Exam and joined TS Chanakya.. after 3 year.. he called me up and then only I come to know that in little span of time.. he almost travelled every continent .. but no contact thereafter.. wishing him all the best.)
Md Azharuddin … my senior at Amity Business School…. But we hardly talked with each other… may be for 4 or 5 times… a genuine person … he knows about himself.. and that’s enough… nothing more nothing less… last day of college and he advised me a book… I do not know any other book had left a mark on me like this.. (after completing MBA in Finance, he joined Bank of Baroda and just joined Ranchi division… hope he will be in touch, atleast)
What I am writing all these things is not to just appease these people or community… but sometime.. we have to think on broader scale… If a particular group created some nuisance against us.. and if we say that we are intelligent enough.. then we must act against that group only na.. why we always include the whole community?... Unthinkable for me….
We say against hurriyat… we say against simi.. okie I agree they must be banned n the people associated with them must be jailed… but what about shiv sena?... the slow poision party?... but just because of shiv sena.. can we say anything against Hinduism.. definitely not.. because Hinduism is not shiv sena… just like that.. islam is not hurriyat or simi.. or a home made religion of some mad fatwa issuer…
Just few days back… some friends of mine on facebook.. was just uttering hate speech just in the tune with talibani leader… what difference remains?...
Many people says that Indian government always appease muslims by giving them reservation and so many other facilities… why the hell they never says against reservation of any kind to any community.. be it schedule caste or schedule tribe?.... because as per their thinking …. SC n ST … a part of Hinduism ..
There are some flaws in Indian government policies.. agree.. but even then do we have any right to say against a whole community?
I am not a political writer.. neither with BJP nor with Congress… but I wonder.. for how long we have to listen all these craps? ..
I request all the facebook user… okie .. it’s a public domain .. a public space to discuss so many things.. but atleast preserve this modern invention of gen-next from any kind of decade old and biased thinking .. let make this place .. a platform from where we can think about a unified world.
No comments:
Post a Comment