What is the shortest word a child can say which gives all happiness, all trust, all belief and every care of the world… Maa… It’s a three letter word but if we pronounce it… it become just a single word… Maa..This word … Maa… is so powerful that even a newborn baby feel the power of it… is there any other example of such word? … NO
Nothing left to explain the hidden care and love in this word… this word give us a sense that where ever we are… we are not alone… Maa is always with us… what ever our demands are… Maa will fulfill it at any cost … actually we are selfish na… I am sorry.. atleast I am.. thats why I said .. she will fulfill all demands… is she is only for demands?.. what I can give to her?... I do not know… because there is nothing like that… which I can give to her…
She gives all love and affection… she never remember her problem … she awakes and quench the thirst of her child in midst of night… she do not eat until and unless her child do not complete his or her breakfast, lunch, dinner or whatever… and she do not buy any new cloth just because if she will.. then her child will have to manage with the old ones…
She always wish well being of her child… that’s why she worships… for her children… she visit temples.. mosque.. church… gurudwara… so that no one can harm her children… she prays to god… but she do not know… she had given most powerful shield to her children … which no one can provide… no god … no engineer… no scientist… no theorist can give a powerful shield like Maa… just simple Maa… can any one?... A BIG NO…
She do not wish any thing from her child… absolutely nothing.. her love and affection is pure and without any kind of return… even purest of water at gangotri is not as much pure as her love…
I am not with her for last many year… not with her in the sense … higher studies demands high… and for that reason .. am living in hostel for almost 7 years… so in last 7 years.. maximum of 4 to 5 month I spend with my mother .. ie.. at home … and only that 4 to 5 months had given enough energy … that why.. even after 7 years… I am still alive …
Many time I wonder… how many time I give a call to my mother … I call my friends almost daily for what ever reason .. but do I have time to call my maa… no… a silly reason .. I do not have time .. is that enough? And a valid reason?.. and this is an example of return from our side… I am sorry that in this I included others too..but we can’t deny that it’s story of many people around us… a return we give to Maa
How many times she really expected something … never… nothing… yeah she wished for my good health… my study so that I live my life happily… she is not well… but she never says that Mikku … I am not well.. always say…”tum kaise ho… thik se rehna… khub padhai karna”…. But when ever I ask.. Mummy .. aap kaisi ho…?.. medicine liya kya… aapki awaaz thik se nahin aa rehi hai.. sab thik to hai na… and same answer every time… arre main bilkul thik hun .. tum apna health per dhyan do.. “… but I know .. she is not well… and saying all these things so that I do not get disturb…
Few months ago… in May…. 8th may … mothers day… some so called nationalist may argue against this day … that marketers are promoting this day for their own use… but even then .. we have a reason to celebrate a day and dedicate a day to Maa… definitely it must be everyday till our breath lasts… In morning I called my mother and she was overwhelmed with joy.. that we remember … she was almost on verge of weeping so I quickly called off.. I can’t hear my mother weeping .. and she was weeping not because of I did something but just because she was so happy .. so happy.. that instead of words… tears were flowing out of her eye… mother’s promise… I was with Ali and bought few cards … on that card… just wished my Maa… happy Mother’s Day… and couriered it … after few days … she called me… she scolded me… and then told me that she is happy… happy … and very happy … that she received a card… she scolded me just because she thought that a card of 85rs is too much… I must not spend such amount of money on her… but she do not know that a glass of blue lime comes in 105 rs…
This is my story… even right now now I am feeling alone and hence I am remembering my mother and for the first time writing a note … dedicated only to her… this is the power of Maa…
I am really out of words… I can’t write more.
Have a happy life… Meri Maa.
No comments:
Post a Comment